Author Topic: FL studios  (Read 91 times)

Offline guitarskills

• Pinkie Pie
  • Hero
  • Pegasususes
    • View Profile
FL studios
« on: January 15, 2012, 02:42:05 pm »
AKA the music program we all have been using until Notessimo 3 comes out.
Thoughts?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Sonfax

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FL studios
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 02:48:18 pm »
I love it! Doesn't have the greatest samples, to be honest, but I really like it. Thanks for showing me GS.

And also thanks for teaching me how to use it.

Offline Octomarine_

• Hero
  • twss
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 02:59:04 pm »
FL Studio to me seems like a really simple program that gives off pretty awesome and powerful results. There's basic hot keys that are easily remembered and everything that's related (such as mastering tools) are stacked into an area for use. Not to mention it handles .mp3's, soundfonts (which you need an add-on in FL), and other stuff like loops. Things such as soundfonts are required in my opinion, can't live without 'em lol.

I should be more explorative, however. I haven't use any other programs because I just think FL is that damn good.

Offline Nuse

• Hero
  • This is personal stop reading it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 04:20:51 pm »
I don't know how to use it, but it looks nice. I love the overall dark-bluish/green theme. It also has small toolbar sizes which is nice. 
That's all I guess.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:19:32 pm by Nuse »

Offline Sonfax

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 04:37:37 pm »
I don't know how to use it, but it look nice. I love the overall dark-bluish/green theme. It also has small toolbar sizes which is nice. 
That's all I guess.

GS can teach you, Nuse! He taught me. It's actually very simple.

Offline StarWars [XD]

• Princess Luna
  • Global Moderator
  • Hero
  • Haha! The fun has been doubled!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 08:28:27 pm »
FL is the single most versatile DAW ever made. There is no peer, there is no equal.

Every DAW seems to have one "thing" that it specializes in. If you want a DAW that comes with everything you could ever need, get Reason. If you want a free DAW that still has power, get LMMS. But if you want to be able to DO anything you want to with your audio, no limitations and no drawbacks, FL Studio is the closest thing to perfection. It's strikes the perfect balance between user-friendliness and professional power.

FL does exact what a daw should, provides a place to organize your plugins and midi information to create music, and nothing else. What more can you ask for in a DAW?

I agree with Octo, I probably need to explore my options. But I have a feeling that no matter what happens, I'll end up right back in FL Studio, the king of all DAWs.
It's too big ;_;