Author Topic: Notessimo  (Read 201 times)

Offline Octomarine_

• Hero
  • twss
    • View Profile
Re: Notessimo
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »
Notessimo gives an, at first, a limited program, alike Mario Paint. But unlike it, Notessimo has many things that make it different and more organized than others. Obviously it has a couple of annoying crap in it but that's only if you organize your song badly.

First of all there's many things to experiment with Notessimo. Some are like Hyperspeed effects [ashleybas10 used this effect on three of his songs] and reverb. Unfortunately you need to do more work to do features like these than in other programs, but it gives me personally an achieved feeling once I've done some effect that's positive toward my song.

There's also that feel-good feeling when you actually make something good and you see progress. I would be no where in my school band if it wasn't for Notessimo; I would've known nothing about music. This kinda ties to the community but that's only another great thing about Notessimo.

My favorite part within the actual program was the different effects you can create. Seriously, woodblocks and tambourines set to the lowest note is the most badass thing ever. What could be fixed is stuff like deleting certain instruments and overall organization of the song. It's hard to delete individual notes if you have two different parts in one layer. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DO THAT ANYWAY.